IF THERE EVER COMES A DAY WHEN WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER, KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART-I'LL BE THERE FOREVER!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dentist Appointments

Me (Rusti) and the girls had dentist appointments. I do not know what I was thinking when I scheduled these 3 appointments all at the same time-but I guess it is good to have them all over. I would rather not talk about my teeth on the internet, but I will say that Hannah done very well. She continues to have no cavities and she was told her 2 bottom front teeth are getting loose and she should lose them soon. She is very excited over this news as she is the only one in her class not to have lost any teeth yet. Emily had her first dentist appoint also-sort of. There are no pictures because the picture taker (me) was holding Emily and as she was screaming, Leanne (dental hygienist) was counting and checking her teeth with each scream. It really was not as harsh as it sounds though. Her orphanage nanny told us in China that she had 8 teeth but we counted a total of 14, hmmmmmm. Other than two in the front that are fused together and some extra white spots on her molars, all looked A-OK. After the appointment both girls picked out bouncy balls for being such "good" patients. Emily has developed a wicked throw and is having fun throwing that ball straight at our patio doors in the kitchen. OH BOY!!!


The following is a good set of pictures though. We played a game of hide and seek tonight before bed. Hannah was hiding first and Emily was trying to find her. Hannah was making noises as a hint of where she was and Emily was following the noises. When she found Hannah she was pointing at her and laughing so hard she had trouble standing up. Then I (mom) hid from the girls. Hannah found me in the shower stall with no problem. I guess to a 6 1/2 year old, I am an amateur hide and seeker. Afterwards, Dad and the girls shared a "group hug/kiss" before going off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how hiding under the bed doesn't quite work for us grown ups anymore! I hope re glazing those patio doors doesn't cost too much, we may be in the same boat. Jack may be just learning to walk, but he throws like Koufax.

    ReplyDelete