IF THERE EVER COMES A DAY WHEN WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER, KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART-I'LL BE THERE FOREVER!!!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WE HAVE EMILY!!!!!!

Sorry we did not post yesterday. It has been a whirlwind of events here. We received Emily right at the elevators to the Civil Affairs building. We were not to see her until later but we seemed to have showed up at the building at the same exact time. So we got to hold her up the elevator and then they took her so we could finish some paperwork. She is just as beautiful as her picture. We are having trouble with the computers at the White Swan so we can not load any pictures yet. At first Emily did not like Kevin and everytime she looked at him she would scream!!! We later found out it is because he has facial hair and she has never seen any. But he charmed up to her by bribing her with cheerios. Today she is is best friend. The adoption was final today!!!! We can not wait for Hannah to see her baby sissy and return home to be a family.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see pictures!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys and how thrilled you are to have Emily as part of your family. Aunt Traci can't wait to hold her and Abby can't wait to play with her! Scott and Taylor are anxious for you all to come home. We tracked your flight until we couldn't when you were entering the North Pole. Receiving your e-mail updates has been wonderful and eases our mind. Hannah came over yesterday after school to play for awhile. She was full of smiles. If you post your picture here I'll show it to her. Please be careful...we send our love.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you all. We are so happy for you and I can't wait to see updated pics of Emily. Kassidy has been talking about Emily and saying she's her best friend so I'm sure they will be close at our get together in June. Love you guys and shop alot for me. hahahahhah Vickie Kacie Kassidy and Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you finally have your baby girl. Been thinking of you both a lot lately. I'm glad Emily has warmed up to her dad. How is mom doing? Have you both stopped smiling yet? lol. Well I'm going to keep looking daily for updates. God speed
    Kennette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My heart is overflowing and words just can't express how excited I am for you all. I'm keeping your blog up on my computer just so I don't miss anything. Aubrianna and Annaliese have been anxiously planning all the things we can do together with the China Sisters this summer. We can hardly wait....

    Laura, Todd and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Guys - she is beautiful! Congratulation. We can't wait to meet her. See you in Guangzhou.

    Chris, Julie & Ava Valier

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am so happy for you all - she is so pretty!

    Jon and Debbie

    ReplyDelete