IF THERE EVER COMES A DAY WHEN WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER, KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART-I'LL BE THERE FOREVER!!!

Monday, March 9, 2009

9 days to go!!!!!!!!!

Hannah overheard the end part of a conversation that I had today about not getting chocolate from the chocolate factory for the Chinese officials' gifts and Hannah looked at me with a sad look and said "Baby sissy is not coming?" When I said we were leaving to get Emily in just 9 days she gave me a big smile. I asked her "you really do want her to come home, don't you?" and Hannah looked at me with big eyes and answered "Yes, mama. She is my sissy". I wanted to cried some big ol' crocodile tears right then!!!

1 comment:

  1. How about some hot choc mix from S B Choc Factory. They also have cups and shirts and key chains and lots more. I have Emily's book done and will bring it. I am so glad we postponed our cruise so we can be here.
    I think there is a gift shop at the airport that may have something from SB. Even check at the Studebaker museum or the St. Joe Cty museum gift store.

    ReplyDelete