IF THERE EVER COMES A DAY WHEN WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER, KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART-I'LL BE THERE FOREVER!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updated information



We made contact with our immigration officer!!! She is working her magic and pushing our paperwork through as "priority". She said we should be able to travel the end of February, however, after talking it over, we decided not to travel until the 1st or 2nd week in March as we wanted to ensure the paperwork was received and completed correctly. At this point-we do not want to make a mistake. We also asked for an update on Emily and got a couple new pictures. Did you see her? She is absolutely beautiful. She looks healthy!!! We also received new measurements on her:

Height-78cm, Weight-10kg, Head Size-45cm, Chest Size-48cm, Feet Length-14cm, Teeth-12

Everyone is telling me she is going to wear a 3T, but I am thinking more like a 2T. I will probably take a few of each size to be safe. We are in luck because we saved Hannah's clothes that she grew out of.

4 comments:

  1. This girl is just TOOO cute!!! Can't wait to see her in photos with her new family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...She is beautiful!

    Some advice: Do not bother bringing any size 3T-there is not way it will fit her. Most likely 18-24 mths will work, but will be big as well. Don't be surprised if she is closer to a 12 mths or 12-18 mths.

    Enjoy this special time! She is just darling =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments and the advise. I was thinking 24mths myself but when everyine from work told me 3T-I was second guessing myself. I can't wait to touch her face in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is beautiful. I actually think 24 months is going to be big. 10 kg is around 22 lbs. My son Ricky adopted from China is now 27 lbs and is just growing out of 18 months. He is 2 1/2.

    take her measurements to the store with you and look at the tags - I think you will be surprised at what she will fit in.

    ReplyDelete