IF THERE EVER COMES A DAY WHEN WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER, KEEP ME IN YOUR HEART-I'LL BE THERE FOREVER!!!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I-800a approval received today!!!

We received the I-800a approval from immigration. I told Hannah we received Emily's envelope today and she said "Is she in there?" If only she were!!! But-we are waiting for 1 more immigration form (I-800), which should be coming any day now. Once we receive this form, we can make our adoption appointment with the Chinese Consulate in China and plan our travel. Until then-woooohooooo!!!!! One step closer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rusti!

    These update photo's are adorable! Emily looks healthy and happy. The display of flowers and oranges behind her were everywhere when we were in Guangzhou, but the day after Chinese New Year ended, they all started to be taken down. The display definitely dates when the photo's were taken for you! Happy Chinese New Year to Emily!

    I hope you travel soon!
    Susan & Maiya

    ReplyDelete